When will the full version-NBS Köln-Frankfurt V2.0 completed thoroughly?!!!

• :)Hi,nice to meet you,I'm a MSTS enthusiastic fan/enthusiast like you here,especially,I'd like MSTS Germany/Deutschland payware or freeware(shareware) addons,such as MSTS Protrain addons series,WupperExpress version 11 and the others,they're all my likes,ahaha!!!and I'v played the freeware addon route-Köln-Franfurt(Main) recently,I consider it's pretty wonderful,as well exquisite and sophisticated very much,it's also the most realistic freeware route that I've played/met so far in MSTS :lol!!!In fact,this route is 180KM length circa in reality,the freeware route has been completed 110KM in the game(from Köln to Limburg sud),this just means that there's about 70 length of the rest of this route to complete right now(from Limburg to Frankfurt (Main)),and its ratio of completion is nearby 70%(or between 60%-70%), So I advice/propose/suggest that the makers/designers/creators may continue to build or lay out the rest of this route to complete it thoroughly for all of OMSI fans,though,it's fairly easy and plain 8),its' very necessary for us to we should make efforts to do it better,developping the precious spirits of collaboration and solidarity to contribute the MSTS Addon masterpieces or masterworks for all of MSTS fans,anyways/whatever,I think we'll succeed at it or make the greater achievements in it if we try our best to do it then,Don't you think so,ahaha!!!See you later,Good luck
    Sincerely yours/best regards/kindly regards ;D
    (Notice:I think this full version route/stretch may be equipped with DB Tracks,thus,it'll become much more realistic,excellent and fantastic!!!In brief,Where there's a will,there's a way!!!Let's talk with each other on MSTS Germany/Deutschland Addons when we're in our spare time,I think we'll make good friends through by communicating freely or cordially/kindly,OK,that's so all for today,See you next time,Good bye :P)

• As far as I know, the project has been abandoned.

Zitat

it's also the most realistic freeware route that I've played/met so far in MSTS.

You can't have played very much then.

Also, please try to use more but shorter sentences, some sections were rather difficult to read.

Greetings

Es knistert und flackert, welch Freude es macht,<br />geh&#39;n wir Autos anzünden heut nacht!

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo, gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben oder mehr lesen, dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!