[OR] A big red Danish - EG 3100 Siemens

• Hello Tssf’s friends,

It is time for me to present my new project. I will resume work on the 189 / ES64F4 once it is completed.

Few years ago, I lost my interest to MSTS, but one day (six years ago I think) I discovered the work of Norbert Rieger and his improvements to Protrain routes.
    I first bought Protrain 12 and then discovered the first images of Protrain 11 with DB Tracks. I really felt we were going through a big step in the realism of the MSTS routes.
    Thanks to this route my interest in MSTS came back. Having the distant origins of this beautiful border region between Germany and Denmark, (my surname is also Danish) I had a very big crush for this road. Only there was a thing that bothered me ... The iconic locomotives of this line did not exist...
    I'm talking about the EG 3100.

Through this locomotive I returned to 3D. In short I made a 3D model for myself. It was not bad but since I made big progress in 3D and especially I realized that I had made many approximations and errors.
    Today it is corrected. I completely reworked this model in order to create a locomotive as nice as my 189.

The 3D is now complete.

I will now be able to take out my brushes...

See you soon !

• Hello,

I just looked short through the internet after EG 3100.

I read the locomotive is built by Siemens, she looks like her elder sister BR 152 and also many of the Traxx locomotives.

I also read, that locomotive is positioned in Denmark, so I did not wonder why I have no idea about that locomotive.

One thing, I like about the EG 3100, it is the only one six axles locomotive.

Even here in austria, we do not have any six axles locomotives in use. ;D ;D

I am following your work longing. :) :)

Greetings
    DarkFox

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo, gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben oder mehr lesen, dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Dieses Thema enthält 14 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 14 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!