OR BR 189 / ES64F4

• Hello everyone.

First of all I want to apologize for not speaking German correctly. I am more comfortable in English ... I hope that the online translation tools will not distort my purpose.

Some may know me. I am a French creator. Last year I made available to the American community two iconic steam locomotives from the Pennsylvania Railroad. The T1 in Beta version still under development and the steam turbin locomotive S2 with 3D cab.

Today I come here to introduce my latest creation. This is the BR 189 DB in VM50Hz version. This machine is extremely detailed (120,000 poygons), and can only be used under Open Rails.

I think realese a beta version very soon. I will devote my time to developing the DB version for the Netherlands and the version with automatic coupling. Then I'll do the private versions: MRCE and others. All this takes time, and I hope to have enough to carry out this project.

MFG

• Bienvenue sur le forum TSSF, Nicolas!

Malheureusement, mon français est très mauvais, alors je préfère passer à l'anglais.

Knowing your locos from the ET-Forum, I can only say: Great work! :klatschen
    I appreciate it very much that you build a model of the BR 189 in such a perfect way for OR.

I would have a few questions still:
    - Will there be a 3D Cab?
    - Will you provide different pantograph heights? For example for Swiss, Austrian or Czech routes, which have a lower wire height?

If you are still looking for a good way to download your models (preferably for Germany), I can recommend the colleagues of The-Train.de.

Again: Welcome to TSSF.eu and keep up with your good work!

Best regards
    Richie

• Thanks Richie for your kind message!

To answer your questions, I will indeed propose several heights for the pantograph. For now the model is set at 6m. The model shown is part of the 32 BR189s dedicated for cross-border services between Germany, Poland and Czech Republic. I will adapt this model according to the service D / PL and D / CZ.

The 3D cabin is indeed envisaged. But it is a huge work. Knowing that I spend only one to two hours a week on 3D and often less ... This can take a lot of time. For the PRR T1s, I've been working on it for almost a year. And it’s time and nerves consuming! :crazy

• Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the quick reply and the very expressive pictures!

Zitat

This can take a lot of time. For the PRR T1s, I've been working on it for almost a year. And it’s time and nerves consuming! :crazy

Oh, I really believe you! ;)
    So take your time and keep it up!

Best regards
    Richie

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo, gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben oder mehr lesen, dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Dieses Thema enthält 92 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 92 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!