Where can I find such a French scenic river port or seaport route add-on in MSTS

• Where can I find such a French or other European countries' scenic or classic route add-on that includes river port or seaport scenery objects in MSTS(freeware)/Where can I find such a French or other European countries' scenic or classic river port or seaport route add-on in MSTS(freeware)?!
    Hi everyone, as shown in the screenshot below from a famous French MSTS download website at present, it is a river port or seaport route add-on that can pass railway freight wagons under the crane bridge and it can perform simple animated processes of goods lifting and dropping or loading and unloading operations somewhat on the crane bridge track in it/The river port or seaport route add-on that I've found should be featured that includes a railway freight wagons can pass under the crane bridge and it can perform simple animated processes of goods lifting and dropping or loading and unloading operations somewhat on the crane bridge track in it. The key issue is: Does anyone know what the exact name of this MSTS French river port or seaport route add-on(freeware) is or who has the relevant MSTS French or other European countries' port - seaport or river port route add-on(freeware) that shown in this photo here? ! In any case, as long as you all have any information about the MSTS French seaport or river port route add-on(freeware), I hope you can tell me the detailed name or the specific linking address for downloading availably, thank you in advance here! Anyway, I'm waiting for your reply on it/I'm looking forward to your reply on it here, and all my beshes to you. See you! Good luck

• Hello Pinocchio,

did you find that screenshot in the objects section of http://www.activitysimulatorworld.net, showing harbour cranes by object author Swier Garst?
    Then you should search for his Dutch "Marnetime" route which is settled in the 1930s. The route exists on several well-known MSTS download sites. There are several beta versions of that route available, and I have no idea which one is the most recent.

But don't be disappointed: the cranes will move, but I think there is no real loading/unloading of wagons possible. In Open Rails only recently some succesful experiments with container cranes were made. You can see the current status here: http://www.elvastower.com/foru…6162-container-management

Greetings, Peter

• Well, thanks a lot for your replies and helpful action here, Let's talk about classic and great MSTS/ORTS programs freely in our spare time here. See you. Good luck ;D

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo, gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben oder mehr lesen, dann melde dich bitte an. Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!